1. Scenery or Skyline
“If you couldn’t tell from my previous Instagram of the plane wing and the caption ‘NEW YORKKKK,’ I’m in NY!”
“My boo took me to dinner and a movie! It’s only been a few weeks but he’s my forever!!!!! xoxo”
“About to go to sleep so I look gross LOL #nofilter”
4. Current Activity
“Listening to Beyoncé while I run!”
5. Pool Legs
“I’m so tan and hot! Aren’t you jealous?” PS check out http://hot-dog-legs.tumblr.com
6. Snapchat Screenshots
“Oh my gosh, my friend’s face looks so dumb, doesn’t it? Guys?!”
7. Themed Photos by Day of the Week
“Mom, get my old baby photos – It’s Transformation Tuesday.” (or worse: half naked ladies on Woman Crush Wednesday.)
8. Pets (mostly cats)
“LOVE MY PET AS MUCH AS I DO.”
“I paid like $50 for this meal JUST so I could Instagram it.”
10. Starbucks (or any coffee shop equivalent)
“They spelled my name wrong on my Starbucks cup! Ugh!”
If this isn’t what your Instagram feed looks like then, by all means, introduce me to your friends because clearly they’re more interesting and creative than mine.
What other Instagram clichés do you see on your timeline?
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀