1. A minimalist flip-down hanger for a sleek storage solution that cleverly doubles as modern art when not in use.
Promising review: "These hooks are functional and fun. There are five hooks for hanging your items. It's plastic, not wood — the description states this. It's easy to install and came with a paper ruler to use as a guide when installing. I have rain coats, umbrellas, sweaters, and dog leashes hanging on it and it's holding well." —M String
Get it from Amazon for $25+ (available in four colors).
2. A set of magnetic decorative garage door accents to add some cheap and easy curb appeal. Installation is as easy as sticking them on the door, and the UV and weather-resistant plastic is built to last in even harsh climates.
One set includes four magnetic hinges and two magnetic handles.
Promising review: "This set allowed me to get my dream garage for a few bucks versus installing a brand new door! They look amazing and leave enough clearance so the door can still open. If you are considering paying for an actual door in this style DON'T! These are a serious game changer and will save you hundreds!!! No one will ever know they are fake." —sandiscott86
Get it from Amazon for $13.67+ (available in five styles).
3. A nonslip slatted bath mat if your fluffy bath mat is looking (and smelling) a little worse for wear. This one gives your bathroom an instant spa-like feel with an easy-to-clean renewable bamboo, which naturally repels water.
Promising review: "The material is great. It's soft but flexible, so it feels comfortable to step on but also sturdy beneath your feet. I got a bigger size, and it actually pulls the room together, making my tiny bathroom look rather chic. Honestly, I think it's great and better for the environment because I don't have to launder it every week." —JamieJo
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in five sizes and three colors).
4. A twinkling string light curtain because proper mood lighting is a one-way ticket to liking any room in your home A LOT more.
Diffuse the lights with chiffon curtains to really up your home's hygge factor.
Promising review: "I bought this product to liven up my apartment, and I love it! It arrived quickly and was easy to set up. The only issue I have was that the cord for the plug is WAY too short, I had to buy a cord extender so I could plug it in. But the lights are very soft, not too bright. Perfect! There are many different settings too for the lights to glow, or blink in. Definitely a bang for your buck.👌🏽" —Chloe
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two sizes and in 11 colors).
5. A magnetic knife strip that'll organize your cooking tools and clear out some drawer space with the added benefit of making your kitchen look like a 5-star restaurant!
Promising review: "I bought this knife strip to replace a knife block. My cabinets are set low to the countertop and a knife block does not allow easy access. I placed the strip on the side of my cabinet and it looks great. It’s well made and stylish. It is exactly as represented and I am very happy with the product." —lkckgkek4
Get it from Amazon for $15.49+ (available in six sizes).
6. A hidden bookshelf so you can get your favorite books out of those cardboard boxes and onto the walls where you can see and enjoy them.
7. A minimalist ceramic vase cool enough that it doesn't even need flowers to make guests say "ooh" and "aah."
8. Plus, a bundle of faux monstera leaves because any room can benefit from a quick hit of Insta-worthy greenery that won't wilt and die on ya.
9. Or a varied selection of dried pampas grass for adding the same kill-proof impact in more earthy, neutral hues.
10. A toothbrush station to clear counter clutter and prevent goopy messes with a wall-mounted unit that stores and dispenses the perfect amount of toothpaste on your brushes every time. It's much more sanitary than leaving out uncovered brushes *AND* it conveniently holds four rinse cups.
It holds five toothbrushes and the two toothpaste dispensers use vacuum tech to get every last drop out of the tube.
Promising review: "You need one! I love this! So easy to install and holds nice and tight to the wall. The toothbrushes sit nicely in the holder and are easy for my kids to grab. The two gargle cups are nice but we added little Dixie cups to ours instead. The toothpaste function works really well and isn’t messy for our kids. I highly recommend this!" —Sarah C.
Get it from Amazon for $17.44+ (available in three colors).
11. Or a multifunctional toothbrush organizing caddy because carefully scooting past precariously placed toothbrushes on your way to the hand soap is getting old.
Promising review: "Two adults and two kids in our family. I like the size. There is a space for all our toothbrushes, and it keeps them from touching each other. My kids use a different toothpaste than ours and there is space for both of them as well. The color is nice goes with my bathroom decor." —Sully
Get it from Amazon for $10.87 (available in two styles and in two finishes).
12. A cable storage box if you're tired of tangled cords trapping your feet and offending your eyes. Don't worry, it's ventilated! No overheating electronics in my house.
Promising review: "I'm so happy with this organizer box. I can't stand a heap of tangled cords going every which way. I've got two AC adapter boxes in there. Also in the box is a small power supply, the cord for the iMac I use, and a long USB cord plugged into my charging station. It's awesome." —Ben W
Get it from Amazon for $33.99+ (available in three colors).
13. Some hanging acrylic window shelves that'll triple (or quadruple, or quintuple) your available windowsill space so you have ample room to show off your plants and display all your favorite knickknacks.
Beautiful Views is a family-owned and veteran-owned small business based in Pickens, South Carolina-based. They've been making their transparent window gardens since 2013.
Promising review: "The shelves came timely and beautifully packaged with hooks and Allen wrench. The best instructions in color and detailed with the shelves already put together. Simple to install..high quality. What an incredible difference in our small space. We can enjoy our plants adding style without impairing our view. We love these shelves...thank you!" —Patricia Polk
14. A battery-operated motion-sensor toilet light so you can make your potty feel like a piece of modern art, and end the searing pain of turning on the bathroom lights when you need to pee at two in the morning.
This LED toilet light has 16 colors that can work on a rotation or as a solid color, and run on AA batteries (not included).
Promising review: "This seemingly silly little gadget has turned out to be great! The light level (brightness) can be dimmed down if desired, and the color can be set to whatever you want, but the bottom line is that you don't need to turn on a bright overhead light (which wakes me up and makes me angry, not a good combination) when you need to go into the bathroom at night. Cleaning it is a breeze, too; what seems like it's going to be a problem...isn't. I can't recommend this toilet night light highly enough, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Could be on the gift list this December." —Wandergurrlee
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
15. Or a plug-in color-shifting mushroom light for adding an enchanting and not-too-bright glow to any hallway or bathroom when you finally look up from your laptop and realize the sun has set.
Promising review: "I LOVE this night-light. It's in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on which is nice so I don't have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting just enough so I don't have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night." —