1. LL (born James Todd Smith) is from Bayshore, Long Island
2. Which is where George Washington hid out during the Revolutionary War
“Jägerbombs for all!” - George Washington, 1775
3. LL Cool J dropped out of Andrew Jackson High School to make his debut album, “Radio”
4. Most of us know LL Cool J as a rapper
5. With hits such as “Mama Said Knock You Out” and “G.O.A.T”
6. And “All I Have”
LL Cool JLo is what I like to call them.
7. We also know him for looking like this
8. And this
9. And this
10. LL Cool J is more than just a rapper though. He’s a family man.
11. He’s won two grammy awards
12. He’s also an author!
13. He started a website called, “Boomdizzle”
14. He was on 30 Rock
15. And Sesame Street
The word of the day was “Unanimous”
16. And The Adventures of Pete and Pete
17. He’s now the face of NCIS
18. One time, a guy tried to break into his house
It didn’t go so well for him.
19. So next time you look in the mirror, ask yourself, “What have you done today?”
20. See you Sunday
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴