1. The day has arrived — you have exhausted all pairs of underwear and socks.
2. So the first thing you do is try to separate colors, whites and darks… but what about grey? Is grey a color? It's between white and black, where the hell does it go?!
3. Then you need to pick which detergent to use...
4. Then you need to put your detergent of choice in one of these things…
5. Fabric softener? Is it really necessary?
6. Then you have to pick a wash setting…
7. Then you finally have about 40 minutes to an hour to relax.
8. Until two hours later when you realize you forgot you had clothes in the wash.
9. Still, you throw them in the dryer for a good hour anyway.
10. But because of your ADD you leave them sitting in the dryer.
11. Which means WRINKLES!
12. So you run the dryer again, hoping an extra 15 minutes will fix the problem.
13. And when they come out warm and (mostly) wrinkle free, you feel so accomplished!
14. Until you remember you have to fold and put them away.
15. But because you are lazy, you fall asleep with the clothes still laid out on your bed.
16. And they sit there haunting you...
17. But when you give in and finally put them away, it is so worth it.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!