Tiny PMS Match is a Tumblr run by Inka Mathew, a graphic designer from Houston, Texas.
"PMS" stands for Pantone Matching System, which for the uninitiated is a standardized color reproduction system used by designers to ensure colours will look correct when printed.
1. When not designing things, Inka colour matches tiny objects she finds, like this Goldfish Cracker.
2. And this tiny elephant.
3. Or something her kids brought home on Valentine's Day.
4. A friend asked her to matches this glass ladybird/bug.
5. She found this tiny dinosaur on holiday.
6. This well used #2 pencil is from her design studio.
7. She found this broken Blue Jay egg shell while out walking.
8. This shell is from a Thanksgiving trip to Galveston Beach, Texas.
9. This tiny rubber chicken was found on a trip to San Francisco.
10. Sometimes she just matches colours she loves, like these Magnolia seeds.
11. Sometimes the matches are edible, like this Texas Bluebonnet.
12. And this Froot Loop.
13. Sometimes she matches things she found in her back garden, like these Hibiscus stigma pads.
14. These American Holly berries.
15. And this Aster bloom.
16. But often, she matches her kids' toys, like this tiny shoe from a Butterfly Fairy Barbie.
17. Or this tiny LEGO ray gun.
18. Or this LEGO head (Note: It was already decapitated when she found it, LEGO fans).
These images are reproduced here with permission.