1. A pack of multipurpose dermaplaning razors you can use to shape your eyebrows and remove fine hairs. You can also use it to remove any stubborn peach fuzz so your foundation will glide on more seamlessly than ever.
2. A bottle of earwax removal drops that uses fizzy microfoam action to break down all the stubborn wax that's been clogging up your ears for way too long now. Here's to hearing again!
Promising review: "I've been having ear hearing/cloggage issues for a month. My ear would not drain properly and it was frustrating me very much. I bought this product and used it twice and I could ear again. This is by far the best ear-cleaning product ever! Highly recommended!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $5.98 (also available in a pack of two).
3. A cooktop cleaning kit to chip away at burnt-on messes and make your ceramic cooktop look as shiny and flawless as the day you moved in.
4. Or a gas range cleaning spray that takes just seconds to cut through grime and grease and eliminate any evidence that your roommates are total slobs. Now I'm just projecting.
This stuff is THE TRUTH. My roommate is the best, but let's just say wiping down the stove after cooking is not one of her favorite activities. I'm not particular fond of doing the dishes, so I guess we're even. Anyways, I spray this on a few times a week, let it sit for about five minutes, then wipe with a cloth and it removes EVERYTHING. Like, every little spot of caked-on grease and burnt crumbs come off with just one wipe.
Get a two pack from Amazon for $14.87.
5. A deeply conditioning hair mask with castor oil and biotin to promote hair growth and papaya to reduce shedding. You can leave it on for up to an hour for maximum results, so go ahead and throw on a sheet mask while you're at it.
6. The talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping Olaplex treatment that's constantly on Amazon's bestsellers list. It'll repair damaged strands to help reduce breakage and give you salon-worthy results — meaning you can leave the salon prices in 2021.
7. A pack of cleaning tablets to clean your dishwasher for you, because it's probably way dirtier than you imagine. These will break down lime and mineral buildup so your dishes come out looking as sparkly as they do in all those dish soap commercials.
8. A bottle of CND Essentials nail and cuticle oil that will have your hands looking as shiny and flawless as they do when you leave the salon, except without the outrageous salon prices.
Each day, work the oil into your nails and cuticles and they will begin to grow and strengthen so you don't have to worry about weak nails anymore!
Promising review: "I had peeling, weak nails for years. Tried everything. I bought this in February. This-size bottle lasted a bit more than a month religiously applying it two to three times a day. I was really seeing great improvement, so I bought another bottle in late March. By May, all the peeling had grown out and my nails were getting stronger every day. I then bought the big 4-ounce refill bottle because I never want to run out of it again! Cannot recommend this stuff enough!" —Diana
Get it from Amazon for $8.50+ (available in two sizes).
9. A three-pronged duster to reach in between your blinds, because they are probably way dirtier than you think. 😬
10. An enzyme-based laundry stain remover so you won't have to panic the next time you accidentally spill some tomato sauce on your favorite top.
Promising review: "For whatever reason, I am ALWAYS spilling things on my shirts and I cook every night (sometimes I remember the apron, sometimes I don't). My clothes are a mess by the end of the day. I'm not proud of it, but there it is. I have tried EVERYTHING there is to remove stains and this is the absolute BEST thing out there. (There is simply not a major stain remover that I have not tried.) The only thing close is a long presoak (I mean like six hours) in Oxyclean. With Puracy, you get the best result by doing it well in advance, but for me that is another plus because I would far rather spray them when I put them in the hamper than do it all at once just before I do the laundry. It seems to get everything out and I've never had any trouble with damaged fabric. I don't really review very much, but this is seriously outstanding." —NYC Buyer
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in three sizes).
11. A gross but oh-so-satisfying exfoliating foot mask to remove all the dead skin that's lurking on your feet. Simply slip the booties on and let the fruit acid and 17 types of natural extracts get to work while you kick back.
12. A cleaning putty so you can get the dust and debris out of every nook and cranny in your home — from the crevices of your vents to the random dusty spots in your bathroom.
13. A tub of TikTok-famous The Pink Stuff (seriously, it's gone mega-viral with over 76,000 5-star ratings) — which will completely revitalize your sink, bathtub, and tiles with the help of a little elbow grease. It also works wonders on neglected stoves, so you might want a jar for the kitchen as well.
14. An exfoliating glove with immediate results you can actually see — seriously, the dead skin just clumps up and rolls right off of your body. It's somehow satisfying and gross at the same time.
15. An all-natural oven scrub made with gritty pumice stone so you can really go to town on that pizza that exploded and left a mess everywhere. It'll even clean all the hard-to-reach spots on your racks and oven door that you usually overlook.
16. An air-dry leave-in cream so you can get perfectly tousled waves without the use of any styling tools — so it's essentially a bottle of pure magic.
17. A powerful spray with 19,000 perfect ratings that will break down stubborn mold and mildew stains almost instantly. Just leave it on for about 15 seconds, then lightly wipe away to reveal what your shower is actually supposed to look like.
18. A pack of AirPod cleaners — because you'd be shocked and appalled by the amount earwax that gets trapped in those things.
19. A peel-off mask that's basically the textbook definition of gross but soooooo satisfying. Just apply a layer to your problem areas (or your whole face!) then peel it off after 20-30 minutes.
20. Or a three-step pore strip kit that is waaaayyyy more powerful than the ones you usually buy from the drugstore. The first step will help open up your pores, the second step sucks everything out, and the third step helps soothe your newly squeaky-clean nose.
21. A Maybelline Dark Circles Treatment Concealer for when you need to fool everyone into thinking you got a full night's sleep, when in reality you were up all night bingeing Euphoria.
22. A carpet cleaner to clean up everything from spaghetti mishaps in the living room to coffee spills in your car. This will basically be a lifesaver if you accidentally spilled your takeout at last week's game night.
23. A leave-in conditioning spray that will detangle unruly hair with a blend of argan oil, shea butter, and quinoa extract. It also smells like a delicious orange Creamsicle, so you'll be looking and smelling like a snack all year long.
24. A jar of conditioner for your cutting board, because you probably had no idea you should be taking care of it in between washings. The blend of coconut oil and beeswax will keep it protected, bright, and shiny — and it even works on wooden utensils and furniture!
Promising review: "This conditioner is easy to apply and has no fragrance. I've used it on cutting boards and spoons and they look great. A little goes a long way!" —M.C.
The Happy Hive is a small Etsy shop based in Williston, Vermont.
Get it from The Happy Hive on Etsy for $13.