37 Kitchen Products To Bring A Tear To Any Clean Freak's Eye
The tears of joy are about to start flowing — don't say I didn't warn you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sprayable oven cleaner that loosens everything up so you'll barely even have to scrub. All my fellow lazy cleaners, this one's for you!
2. A pack of cleaning tablets to clean your dishwasher for you, because it's probably way dirtier than you imagine. These will break down lime and mineral build-up so your dishes come out looking as sparkly as they do in all those dish soap commercials.
3. A pack of scratch-free, odor-resistant Scrub Daddy sponges that are not only ridiculously cute but also change texture based on the water's temperature. It stays firm with cold water for heavy-duty scrubbing, but gets softer in warm water for lighter cleaning tasks. Also, the mouth can be used to clean both sides of your utensils at the same time, and that's just pure genius.
4. A brush shaped like a freshly bloomed flower to add some positive vibes to your least favorite chore. It even comes with its own little vase so it doubles as super cute kitchen décor!
5. A roll of bamboo paper towels that are way more durable and absorbent than the ones you have in your kitchen right now. They're also easily machine-washable up to 100 times, so you can basically cross paper towels off your grocery list forever.
6. Or a set of heavy-duty "paperless" towels — they work just as well to clean your hands as it does to wipe up that glass of wine you inevitably end up spilling on Bachelor night.
7. A chainmail scrubber so you can actually clean all of the burned-on grime on your cast-iron skillets without removing the seasoning or causing damage. It's also safe for use on waffle makers, griddles, and everything else you barely bother cleaning.
8. A 20-pack of cleaning erasers — they're are more affordable than name brands but still...um...magic, if you catch my drift. These little sponges use just water to lift away tough stains — and the results are downright therapeutic.
9. A cooktop glass cleaner that will break grease and grime — and it even saved one BuzzFeeder from ruining their grandparents' stove.
10. A wood cleaner to bring some life back to your dingy cabinets. If you have cabinets over your stove, trust me, they're probably due for a good deep cleaning.
11. A genius brush and squeegee combo so you can quickly just swipe all your countertop messes directly into the sink. It even has a built-in ledge so you can hang it when not in use.
12. A bottle of Hope's Perfect Sink cleaner and polish to make any stainless-steel, cast-iron, porcelain, or acrylic appliance as shiny as the day you got it.
13. A gas range cleaning spray that takes just seconds to cut through grime and grease and eliminate any evidence that your roommates are total slobs. Now I'm just projecting.
This stuff is THE TRUTH. My roommate is the best, but let's just say wiping down the stove after cooking is not one of her favorite activities. I'm not particular fond of doing the dishes, so I guess we're even. Anyways, I spray this on a few times a week, let it sit for about five minutes, then wipe with a cloth and it removes EVERYTHING. Like, every little spot of caked-on grease and burnt crumbs come off with just one wipe.
Get a two pack from Amazon for $14.69 (also available in packs of three and eight).