We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pre-mixed multi-fabric cleaner you can spray on everything from curtains to car upholstery to mattresses. If your couch is looking a little dingy lately, you'll definitely want this on-hand before guests come over.
Promising review: “I just got a brand-new mattress and my cat got locked in my room and peed on my mattress in two places, leaving two big yellow SMELLY stains! I was worried about finding a product that would be OK on my pillow top mattress. I was skeptical at first with the product being so cheap but the reviews had me sold! I sprayed it on my mattress liberally and waited five minutes as instructed. It says to blot but with my stains I scrubbed and was amazed when the stain started to disappear. I repeated one time and I honestly can’t locate where the stains used to be! Super impressed! Like others I also really appreciated the nice fragrance! Didn’t smell like chemicals at all!” —Hailey Brown
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
2. A flexible coil lint and dust brush so you can finally reach all the dust in your dryer vent and the crumbs that are hiding underneath your oven and fridge. I'm shuddering just thinking about what's living under there.
3. An exfoliating glove with immediate results you can actually see — seriously, the dead skin just clumps up and rolls right off of your body. It's somehow satisfying and gross at the same time.
Promising review: "I have very thin and light body hair so any form of removal (shaving, waxing, etc) usually leaves me with a lot of ingrown hairs. I've tried body scrubs and washcloths and neither really do a great job. I saw this product recommended by a dermatologist on TikTok and thought I'd try it, it's amazing! I also have very sensitive skin and this mitt doesn't leave my skin irritated at all." —Kat
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available in a two-pack).
4. A 3D-printed wearable utensil so you can get your snack on without getting your fingers all sticky or covered in Dorito dust. This is basically a must-have for gamers — no more greasy fingerprints all over your Switch!!!
Ridha 3D Printing is a family-run, Michigan-based Etsy shop established in 2021 that specializes in 3D-printed gadgets and toys.
Promising review: "Perfect for what I wanted it for. Now I can game on my PC and eat snacks without getting my mouse and keyboard dirty! Thank you, such an amazing invention. 😊" —Leilani Calderon
5. A shampoo scalp massager — it not only invigorates your scalp and helps break down any product buildup, but also just feels ah-ma-zing after a long day.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I saw this little thing all over TikTok and everyone swore by it. To be honest, they’re right and I now swear by it. It’s perfectly soft and sturdy to massage the scalp. Works shampoo into roots, helps with dry skin and such. I absolutely love it and I use it every time I wash my hair. I most definitely would recommend to anyone. Don’t hesitate." —Z
Get it from Amazon for $6.98+ (available in two colors).
6. A facial applicator brush, because the worst part of applying face masks is getting them all over your hands. You can even use it to apply serums and moisturizers if you want to easily upgrade your entire routine.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I absolutely love these. I saw them on TikTok and ordered them right away. I've been using them for months now and they make applying masks so much easier. I get a much more even application than I did with my hands or with other brushes. Extremely easy to use, clean, and store. Love love love!" —Caterina
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $4.69.
7. A three-pronged duster to reach in between your blinds, because they are probably way dirtier than you think 😬.
The duster comes with five microfiber sleeves so you can take care of all your windows at once before giving the sleeves a good wash.
Promising review: "A super time saver. It legitimately used to take us hours to clean all the blinds. We can now do all the faux-wood Venetian blinds in the house in about one hour. It's really nice that it comes with some spare cloths for it, and it's cheap enough to buy a whole additional set so we can make more than one kid do this chore at the same time." —R.D.
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in two colors).
8. A cleaning putty so you can get the dust and debris out of every nook and cranny in your home and car — from the crevices of your vents (especially now that you're probably cranking the AC) to the random dusty spots in your bathroom.
Promising review: "WOW!!! This stuff is incredible! I work in an environment that is very dirty and our office is always covered in a fine layer of dust. But just a few minutes spent mashing this slime into all the cracks and crevices of my keyboard, mouse, phone, etc. and it's all clean as can be! This stuff picks up dirt on contact and leaves behind a clean, no smell, no residue surface. I bought a second jar for my vehicle and it works miracles in there as well. My air vents, shifter and seats are now spotless. I couldn't be happier with this product." —Jenna75
Get it from Amazon for $6.98.
9. A few Maybelline liquid lipsticks if you're looking to quickly expand your lipstick collection without spending a fortune. They're matte yet moisturizing and long-lasting, so they're basically magical.
10. A reusable and machine-washable duster that fits onto the Swiffer duster handle so you can stop wasting money on the flimsy disposable refills. These will quickly get rid of the layer of dust that's been accumulating since you moved in. No judgment.
Promising review: "LOVE the washable duster attachments. These are SO soft and such great quality. The stitching is strong and I don’t worry about anything coming apart. We use ours with our swifter duster wand and it fits perfectly. If you’re looking for a more sustainable item, this is one for you." —Cassie Couch
TS Designs US is a small Etsy shop based in West Leroy, Michigan.
11. A grooming glove so you can remove excess fur from your precious pooch or ferocious feline — but they'll just think you're giving them some extra pets and cuddles!
Promising review: "Fantastic dog grooming aid! Our older rescue dog isn't too keen on the routine dog brushing stuff but her thick coat really needs the grooming — this dog-grooming glove is the right answer. Put the glove on, pet the dog, and all that loose hair comes away, leaving her coat feeling so much smoother and softer without causing her to be nervous or upset over a brushing. Highly recommend, and yes I'm going to be ordering as gifts for a couple of other dog owners I know!" —DSP
Get each glove from Amazon for $7.99 (available in two colors).
Check out my coworker's review of this hair-removing glove here (#19).
12. A washable, reusable sponge with scrubby mesh on one side and soft cotton terry cloth on the other. Plus, those prints are way more adorable than the green-and-yellow sponges you have in your sink right now.
Promising review: "So glad I finally found an environmentally friendly sponge THAT WORKS! I tried all the other kinds of eco-friendly sponges before these — silicone (don't work on stuck stuff), vegetable fiber (got so mildewy so fast), and even crocheted (felt so gross and didn't work great). These do the job and then after a few days I just throw them in the wash! Hooray! And they're cute!" —willowbe0416
Porter Lees is a family-owned Etsy shop based in Portland, Oregon, that specializes in homemade reusable goods.
13. A set of microfiber makeup remover cloths that erase makeup with just the use of water — because 2022 is the time to say goodbye to disposable makeup wipes.
As if that wasn't easy enough, these are also machine washable so you can use them again and again!
Promising review: "I was skeptical of these, but now I'm pretty sure they're what Mulan's outfit was made of when she wiped her makeup off on her sleeve in the movie. Even totally dry, they do a pretty impressive job of taking off all my makeup (including waterproof eyeliner and mascara) in a couple swipes. I like to use a little micellar water to make my skin feel a little cleaner. It's nice not to burn through so many cotton pads." —RachelM
Get a five-pack from Amazon for $4.99+ (available in three colors and also available in a pack of three).
Check out our picks for the best makeup removers from three different price points.
14. A pack of oil-absorbing tissues made with natural bamboo charcoal to get rid of shine in just a few swipes and keep you looking matte all day long.
Promising review: "I've had oily skin my whole life and have used countless types of oil-blotting sheets because they're lifesavers. THESE ARE AMAZING. Great deal, big sheets, and they pull out one at a time so easily. I used to use Clean & Clear sheets or knockoffs of the same thing but I'll never go back. Give these a try; they are completely worth it. They work well and are easy to use. No negative things to say at all." —Kelsey
Get 100 sheets from Amazon for $6.95 (available in three formulas and various pack sizes).
Check out our deep dive into the Pleasing Care oil-blotting sheets for more deets!
15. A magnetic rack that screws right into your light switch cover so you'll have a handy place to hang your keys. Say goodbye to frantically searching for your house key when you have to rush out the door!
Promising review: "What a great idea! I used one on the faceplate of the light switch by our front door so I can just pop my keys on it as I walk in the door. I also have one by the back door with the garage key and a spare house key in case we have to dash out in an emergency." —debra starr
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $8.99 (also available in packs of four and six).
16. A beauty spatula you can use to scoop out every ounce of that concealer you can't believe you spent over $30 on.
Promising review: "I bought this a while ago because while I loved using Tarte Shape Tape foundation, I felt like there was often too much product I couldn’t reach using the built in applicator. Each bottle is 1 ounce, and I had five 'empties' to test this spatula on. I got so much product out of these old bottles that I had to stop before finishing every bottle. My 2-ounce container is practically overflowing! Thanks to this little spatula, I now have two full bottles' worth of foundation potted to use." —Krystal
Get it from Amazon for $4.99 (also available in a two-pack).
17. A bracelet holder so you can wear your favorite accessories even when nobody is around to help you deal with that annoying lobster clasp. Seriously, it's 2022 — bracelet clasp technology should be more advanced by now.
Promising review: "I can't believe I've waited this long to buy one of these. My eyesight is failing, including my depth perception, so wearing bracelets has been difficult unless they are slip on. This jewelry helper is easy to use. Now I can wear bracelets again." —Cat Mom
Get it from Amazon for $6.99 (available in three colors and a two-pack).
18. A bottle of CND Essentials nail and cuticle oil that will have your hands looking as shiny and flawless as they do when you leave the salon, except without the outrageous salon prices.
Each day, work the oil into your nails and cuticles and they will begin to grow and strengthen so you don't have to worry about weak nails anymore!
Promising review: "I had peeling, weak nails for years. Tried everything. I bought this in February. This-size bottle lasted a bit more than a month religiously applying it two to three times a day. I was really seeing great improvement, so I bought another bottle in late March. By May, all the peeling had grown out and my nails were getting stronger every day. I then bought the big 4-ounce refill bottle because I never want to run out of it again! Cannot recommend this stuff enough!" —Diana
Get it from Amazon for $8.50+ (available in four sizes and in a pen).
19. A dog food tracker so you can keep track of your dog's feeding schedule — because let's be honest, you can barely keep track of your own schedule these days.
Promising review: "Awesome product! There are four of us that were working together to feed the dogs. It simplified everything because I no longer have to text to see if anyone had fed them every morning. Now I just see if it's green and if not I feed them and indicate it. We all love it so much!" —Toni Deegan
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
20. A pack of six cable clips that'll keep your charging cable in reach and stop you from panicking when that low-battery warning pops up on your phone or laptop.
Promising review: "If you have devices that need to be charged and you want to keep your cables neat, tidy, and in place, you need this product. You could also use your imagination to find other uses! I have purchased two packs of these and used them all! I simply could not imagine life without these cable clips!" —Mike Tickle
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $9.97.