1. When all you wanted to do was dry your hands.
2. When you realize that, despite your greatest efforts, your sleeve still got wet while you were washing your hands.
3. When you just want some bread and butter, but the butter isn't having any of it.
4. When your spoon falls into the soup.
5. When you have to pry off the end of the tape with your fingernail.
6. When you go into the bathroom with socks on and step in a puddle.
7. When you realize that some horrible individual put a wet spoon in the sugar.
8. When someone sits down right next to you on the train even though there are plenty of other seats available.
9. When the toothpaste falls off your toothbrush.
10. When you forget to take that tissue out of your pocket before throwing your pants in the wash.
11. When you wake up in the morning to an uncharged phone and immediately assume that your phone and/or charger is broken.
12. When someone comes into the room and doesn't bother to close the door when leaving.
13. When someone is standing too close to you, so you step away, but they just step closer to you again.
14. When you slice open an avocado only to be faced with the ultimate betrayal.
15. When you think you've finally found a parking spot.
16. When you take out the trash and the garbage bag oozes unidentifiable goop all over the place.
17. And, of course, EARBUDS.
This post was translated from German.