1. German Chocolate Whipahol
The product description reads: “Did you know that German Chocolate was not developed in Germany but rather by an Englishman named Sam German way back in 1852. Thanks to his tasty experimentation we can all enjoy a great variation of the simple beauty that is German Chocolate Whipahol.” Oh, good — when I saw German Chocolate Whipahol, the first question that came to mind was, “Where does the phrase ‘German Chocolate’ come from?” (via)
2. Aiko Armenian Brandy Menorah
Please note that this menorah only has seven arms, and is therefore unsuitable for Hanukkah usage. (via)
3. Teeny Tiny Shooters
Have you ever looked at a ketchup packet and wondered why it wasn’t filled with a novelty shot? (via)
Cream (givemecream.com), modeled here by Ernie Hudson at the Golden Globes, would also be called “Whipahol”, if whipahol weren’t a registered trademark. See the star-studded Cream gallery on Facebook.
5. Aiko Armenian Brandy Kalashnikov
What do you get for the man who’s killed everything?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.