1. German Chocolate Whipahol
The product description reads: “Did you know that German Chocolate was not developed in Germany but rather by an Englishman named Sam German way back in 1852. Thanks to his tasty experimentation we can all enjoy a great variation of the simple beauty that is German Chocolate Whipahol.” Oh, good — when I saw German Chocolate Whipahol, the first question that came to mind was, “Where does the phrase ‘German Chocolate’ come from?” (via)
2. Aiko Armenian Brandy Menorah
Please note that this menorah only has seven arms, and is therefore unsuitable for Hanukkah usage. (via)
3. Teeny Tiny Shooters
Have you ever looked at a ketchup packet and wondered why it wasn’t filled with a novelty shot? (via)
Cream (givemecream.com), modeled here by Ernie Hudson at the Golden Globes, would also be called “Whipahol”, if whipahol weren’t a registered trademark. See the star-studded Cream gallery on Facebook.
5. Aiko Armenian Brandy Kalashnikov
What do you get for the man who’s killed everything?
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳 ⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.