There are many important takeaways from The White Lotus. It makes us examine how we treat each other. How money and power corrupt. Existentially, do we ever really know our friends and partners?
Yet, while I understand the importance intellectually of breaking down those critical questions and quandaries at the end of every episode, I find myself thinking one thing: Man, I want to be on vacation at the White Lotus Sicily.
Here is my ranking of fictional vacation spots from worst to best.
19. Barbarian — Airbnb
18. Old — The Beach
15. Big Mouth — Hormone Monster World
14. Death on the Nile — S. S. Karnak
13. Shrek — Duloc
12. The Office — Niagara Falls
11. Enchanted — Andalasia
10. The Resort — Bahia del Paraiso
9. Parks and Recreation — London
7. The White Lotus - White Lotus Sicily
5. Succession — Val d'Orcia, Tuscany
4. Falling for Christmas — Northstar Lodge
3. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part I — Isle Esme
2. Downton Abbey: A New Era — Marquis de Montmirail Villa in the South of France
1. The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement — Genovia
We hope you love the shows and movies we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of revenue or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI: Platform, prices, and other availability details are accurate as of time of posting.