1. You get a call for an interview! HOORAH!
2. They add, "Oh yeah, and it's on Skype."
3. You study, you rehearse, you pick your outfit...
4. Interview Day: positioning your laptop just so and debating whether or not to put on professional work pants.
5. The interviewer calls you.
6. EXCEPT. You're not showing up on their screen! Instant panic mode.
7. "I'm not sure what the problem is, my light is on," you say.
8. You continue on with the interview, trying your best to sound totally confident in your answers.
9. "Oh wait!" they exclaim. "Can you see me?!" you ask.
10. You realize that maybe this was all a trick so they can see how well you deal under pressure.
11. You kept cool..RIGHT?
12. You end the call, grateful that horrid half hour is over with.
13. You call your BFF and declare, "SKYPE IS THE ENEMY."
14. Your friends has news: "I got the job!"
15. But you suck it up and congratulate them.
16. Your time will come, but in the meantime drinks to celebrate your friend's job offer?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!