1. America: Time to get out the winter boots.
2. Canada: I guess, maybe, it's time to put the flip flops away.
3. America: I don't know if I can make it into work tomorrow. The roads look bad.
4. Canada: I might be a bit late getting into the office Monday morning — I want to stop at Tim's.
5. America: Make sure you have plenty of bottled water and don't leave home unless totally necessary.
6. Canada: So you wanna build a snowman?
7. America: We had to dig ourselves out — I couldn't even see my car.
8. Canada: Snow forts for days. (The car's somewhere in here.)
9. America: Schools are closed.
10. Canada: The teacher said shovelling could count as today's P.E. class.
11. America: Do we own a snowblower?
12. Canada: OK, who remembered to bring the shovel inside last night?
13. America: Yeah, I'm keeping the kids inside today.
14. Canada: This is what snowsuits are for.
15. America: I hate winter driving.
16. Canada: Hold my Double Double.
17. America: #Snowmageddon!!!
18. Canada: #Tuesday.
*Winter driving and raging snowstorms can actually be pretty dangerous on both sides of the border — so humour aside, remember to stay winter safe!