1. Kissing Jessica Stein (2001)
This is how he met still-girlfriend Jessica Westfeldt (who wrote and starred, whatever.) (photo via)
2. Providence (2000-2001)
Playing a fireman for 17 episodes. Studly. (photo via)
3. Gilmore Girls (2002)
GETTING BIG TIME. I actually remember this episode—his character turns out to be a total bore, which is absurd, because he offers to take Lorelai to a BOWIE concert. Come on, lady, use your head. Or your eyes.
4. Charmed (2005)
That is an unfortunate butt cut.
5. Ira & Abby (2006)
Here’s another movie in which irritatingly pretty girlfriend stars, and Jon kind of moonlights in the background. Again with the unfortunate hair. (It’s on Netflix Instant right now if you have some time to kill.)
6. The Ten (2007)
Regrettable movie, regrettable facial hair. (Also on Netflix Instant.)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.