13. Billy Corgan
12. Tom Morello
11. Ronnie “Woo Woo” Vickers
10. Vince Vaughn
9. Erik Estrada
8. Jeff Garlin
7. Sarah Spain
6. John Cusack
5. Rahm Emanuel
4. Eddie Vedder
3. Nick Offerman (aka Ron Swanson)
2. Secretary Hillary Clinton
1. Bill Murray
Are you devoted to the Cubs? Take the Pledge and show how far you’d go for the Boys in Blue.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.