1. Wearing See-Through Leggings
This just got so real for lulu lemon shoppers, and yes, there is a totally easy way to avoid this; to a bend test before you leave home. However, when you’re running late this is easy to forget. When you do remember that you didn’t do a bend test, you will have already bent over approximately 1,000 times meaning that anywhere from 1 to 1 million people have seen your butt…oops.
9. Locking Yourself out of Your Dorm Room Without Your Phone
This always happens when you’re wearing no shoes, clothes that are not weather appropriate, and none of your friends are home to help you. Oh, and security is on their lunch break. Obvs.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬