1. Wearing See-Through Leggings
This just got so real for lulu lemon shoppers, and yes, there is a totally easy way to avoid this; to a bend test before you leave home. However, when you’re running late this is easy to forget. When you do remember that you didn’t do a bend test, you will have already bent over approximately 1,000 times meaning that anywhere from 1 to 1 million people have seen your butt…oops.
9. Locking Yourself out of Your Dorm Room Without Your Phone
This always happens when you’re wearing no shoes, clothes that are not weather appropriate, and none of your friends are home to help you. Oh, and security is on their lunch break. Obvs.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Former British prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.