4. In case you’re not familiar, Fluff is essentially a marshmallow cream made from sugar, egg whites, and vanillin (artificial vanilla extract) and it looks like something straight out of a ’50s cookbook.
Although, in reality, Fluff has been around for about 100 years.
9. But the American culinary dream doesn’t stop there.
19. So, let’s just take a moment to reflect and to appreciate the Captain America of foods: Fluff.
We salute you.
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling a signature Trump campaign promise.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲
- And you can now see your Uber rating right in the app 🚙 👀