1. HOT DOG LADY By We’re Still Friends
We’re Still Friends is a Los Angeles comedy team. Our videos have been featured on the front page of Funny or Die, and our members include an ABC-Disney Writing Fellow, an award-winning graphic designer, and a non-graduate of UCB Improv. You might think it’s weird to mention that, but hey, Steve Jobs didn’t graduate either, so don’t judge.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.