1. Ang Lee for 'Life of Pi.'
2. John Hawks not nominated for 'The Sessions.'
3. Chloe Sevigny loses to Angelina Morticia Jolie.
4. Cate Blanchett loses to Jennifer Hudson.
5. Hugh Jackman loses to Daniel Day-Lewis.
6. Denzel gets an Oscar for 'Training Day' when we all know it should have been for 'Philedelphia.'
7. Sorry to remind you, but 'Forrest Gump' has multiple Oscars.
8. 'Crash' beats 'Brokeback Mountain.'
9. Sandra Bullock wins for 'The Blind Side.'
10. Was someone drunk when they gave Cuba Gooding Jr. an Oscar?
11. Snubbing Jim Carrey for 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.'
12. Nominating 'The Help' or 'Precious' for anything ever.
13. No nominations for James McAvoy.
14. 'The Descendants' losing, like, everything to 'The Artist.'
15. HOW DARE YOU SNUB BABS!
16. Sadly enough, out of the crazy couple that was Baldwin and Basinger, it's the latter that has an Oscar.
17. Gwyneth Paltrow wins Best Actress for 'Shakespeare in Love.'
18. The entire year of 2001 (excluding 'In The Bedroom.'
19. Just the fact that 'Chicago' happened.
20. Naomi Watts loses for '21 Grams.'
21. Polanski gets an Oscar for 'The Pianist.'
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!