27 Things From Walmart That Basically Pay For Themselves The Very First Time You Use Them
Just a few things you didn't know you needed. From kitchen gadgets to beauty products, find some stuff that'll save you money.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A colorful bookshelf that'll hold all that stuff that creates clutter around the house so you never have to wonder where it is again. Plus, it doesn't require any tools for assembly.
3. An e.l.f. cleansing face brush that'll help you get a facial-like glow without having to pay for one. Not only will it deep clean your pores, it'll also massage and exfoliate your skin.
4. A cold brew coffee maker so you can brew your own at home and costs about the same as two trips to your local coffee shop.
5. A LED desk lamp with multiple light settings and a USB port that'll let you keep your desk lit and charge your phone, too.
6. A Magic Bullet mini blender for when you want to whip up a fresh smoothie but don't want to pay big bucks for one.
7. A microwave rice cooker because you shouldn't have to get takeout every time you want some tasty rice.
8. A garment steamer to get wrinkles out of your clothes without having to send them to the cleaners or drag out the ironing board.
10. A quesadilla maker that'll perfectly toast your quesadilla and help slice it for even more ease. Just plug it in, place your quesadilla inside and let it work its magic.
11. A trio of facial care razors to take care of stray eyebrow, toe and other hairs you'd like to get rid of without having to head to the salon.
12. A jade gua sha facial tool that'll massage and stimulate your skin. It can also help relax stiff muscles and promote drainage to firm up your skin and make it look vibrant. Even if you can't take a vacation, you can still get that vacation glow with this tool.
13. A breakfast sandwich maker to whip up a hearty breakfast in five minutes. It does everything from toasting the bread to cooking your egg.
14. A 10-in-1 camping tool that'll be the star of your next camping trip. Equipped with nearly everything you need to spend time outdoors or handle small projects at home, this product packs 10 tools in a small handy package.
16. A Bissell 3-in-1 vaccuum that'll get dirt and other debris off your floor so you don't have to spend hours making sure your space is tidy. Use it as a vacuum or hand vac to get every surface in your home clean.
17. Rubbermaid food storage containers for when you need to store or carry your food. It can help keep food fresh so you don't have to throw out groceries that go bad.
18. Clothing storage bags to keep your clothes safely stored during off seasons so they'll look like new when you're ready to pull them out again.
19. An electric wine bottle opener with a wine pourer, stopper, and foil cutter to make sure your favorite bottle of red, white or bubbly is always fresh. Plus, you'll never have to argue with a stubborn cork again.
20. A retro-style hot dog maker for when you want to make a hot dog that'll rival what your favorite grill serves. It'll toast your bun and cook your hot dog to perfection.
21. Downy Wrinkle Releaser spray for mornings when you don't have time to steam or iron your clothes and want to freshen them up. Just spritz it on, smooth out wrinkles and snap a selfie in your wrinkle-free OOTD.
22. A USB port hub that'll work with nearly every gadget you own and reduce the number of cords you have to finagle with each day.
23. A carousel closet organizer to save you from having to move somewhere with more closet space. It'll hold shoes, clothes, bags, and other accessories and make your closet look neat and tidy.
24. A pair of OPI gel nail polishes so you can give yourself a mani at home. Paint your nails with the colorful laquer and then top it off with the gel coat for a profesh-looking manicure.
25. A hand mixer because it'll make whipping up whipped coffee or your favorite baked good quick and easy. Plus, hand mixers are great if you're low on counter space and need a compact option.
26. A NYX makeup palette so you can conceal, color correct and contour your face with just one handy product. This palette has six different shades so you can customize your coverage for your skin tone.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.