28 Fast-Acting Products From Target You Need If You Can Think Of A Million Things You'd Rather Do Than Clean Your Home
Use these fast-acting products to clean everything from your oven to your ceiling fan so you can get back to Netflix ASAP.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Stainless-steel wipes that'll clean your stainless-steel appliances in less time than it takes to make a cup of coffee. These easily clean off fingerprints, grease, streaks and residue buildup.
2. A Method all-purpose cleaner so you can quickly clean up your counters and more and leave a soothing lavender scent behind.
3. OxiClean Washing Machine cleaner to get rid of any weird smells (like mildew) or residue before you do your next load of laundry. Just put a packet in your washing machine once a month. No scrubbing required!
4. A pack of Scotch-Brite scrubbing sponges that'll clean tough buildup quickly without scratching your cookware, countertops, showers, or more surfaces.
5. An extra strength Arm & Hammer carpet cleaner to get out all those tough odors like mold, mildew, or smoke without taking up your entire day. It's got a "vacuum booster" to help loosen and lift all the hard-to-reach dirt.
7. Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Grime Fighter spray because you deserve to wash off in a clean shower without spending all your time off cleaning it.
8. A trusty bottle of Bar Keepers Friend cleanser and polish that'll get rid of stubborn stains, including rust, tarnish, or water spots in the bathroom or kitchen without too much elbow grease or time.
9. Method Heavy Duty Degreaser so you can say goodbye to built-up grease spots in the kitchen, including grease in the microwave, range hoods, burner grates, and more.
10. A mopping system with an easy-wring spinner foot pedal because wringing out your mop is the most time-consuming part of the whole process.
11. Garbage disposal cleaners that'll quickly clean and freshen up your disposal in less time than it takes to decide what's for dinner. All you have to do is run water through your disposal to make sure there's no food hanging out in there, drop in a tablet, and run your disposal for 15 seconds.
12. A Clorox toilet cleaner with disposable heads because it'll clean your pearly throne with just a swipe.
13. A cook top cleaner that'll help get rid of grease and oil on your stove without scratching it. It's gentle enough to use everyday for quick cleanups.
14. A bottle of Dawn dish soap because it promises you'll do 50% less scrubbing. Less scrubbing = less time spent washing dishes.
15. A cleaning caddy so you can store everything you need to clean your home without having to walk back and forth to find it.
16. A Swiffer Wet Jet mop starter kit because it has what you need to quickly clean your dirty floors with ease.
17. A Swiffer Duster kit with a super extender to help you easily reach all those hard-to-dust places like ceiling fans, tops of shelves, and more.
18. A pair of Scotch-Brite cleaning pads that'll wipe crud off your glass top stove in a snap without scratching it or using harsh chemicals.
19. A pack of Scotch-Brite heavy duty sponges to get rid of baked-on gunk in the nick of time. Having to soak dishes is soooo 2019.
20. Eraser pads for when you want to get rid of scuff marks, grime, or those crayon drawings your kid on the wall while you were showering without having to spend all day painting.
21. A pack of microfiber dust cloths so you don't have to waste your time with flimsy paper towels that rip every time you need to scrub or dust. Plus, these are soft enough to use on furniture, electronics, and more.
22. A Rubbermaid Power Scrubber because it'll clean two times faster than you could by hand. It's got multiple settings and is designed to fit in corners, crevices, and tight spaces.
23. Urine destroyer because let's face it — accidents happen. Use this cleaner to quickly neutralize the smell and get rid of any stains.
24. Goo Gone spray for when you want sticky stuff like gum or adhesive from tape or stickers removed from your space. Use it on nearly any surface and wipe off that goo in no time.
25. Damp Rid powder that'll effortlessly get rid of any moisture and odor from mold and mildew. Just leave this open in any room prone to humidity (AKA the bathroom) and enjoy having fresh air.
26. Leather conditioning wipes to have your leather furniture, car upholstery, and shoes looking like new with a single swipe. They clean, condition, and protect leather the easy way.
27. Easy-Off cleaner that'll get the inside of your oven clean. It doesn't have any fumes and helps lift baked-on grease and other spills in seconds. You can also use it on other stainless-steel surfaces.
28. Outdoor cleaner to get rid of stains caused by moss, mold, mildew, and algae. Spray it on and let it work its magic. You don't have to scrub or rinse it afterwards, saving you lots of precious time.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.