31 Gorgeous Home Items Under $100 From Target People Will Think Are Much More Expensive
The true talent comes in making your home look like it cost a fortune when it really was quite manageable.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A three-legged coffee table that will give an elegant touch to your home. The walnut finish adds a refined look to your decor without breaking the bank.
2. A wood wine rack because there's nothing more sophisticated than displaying your wine in a decorative way. Give the illusion of style with just this simple touch.
4. A linen shower curtain that will take your bathroom ambience up a notch. The added pleats give this curtain a more textured look. Who knew a shower curtain could feel this luxurious?
5. A large serving bowl made of acacia wood so you can start serving out of something other than that one random bowl in your house. Now, you have a stylish serving bowl and servers.
6. An eight-piece comforter set, because you deserve to feel like you're sleeping in a bed made of super chic clouds every night. And it's less than $80? Hello, heaven.
7. A glass side table that will look like you spent *way* more than you actually did. Just a touch of gold and glass and it's like you've been transported to a whole new home.
8. An accent table with a serving tray to give your future guests the illusion that you are, in fact, a hosting expert and not just a bargain master.
9. A ladder-shelf so you can upgrade your classic bathroom shelves without dropping an entire paycheck. Style at a steal.
10. A cookbook holder with a shield so you don't have to worry about getting your recipes dirty. It's the little things in life.
11. A drum accent table that looks like it should be in a beach house mansion somewhere but is, instead, in your home doing the heavy lifting of making you look like a style genius.
12. An oval-shaped mirror because yes, a different shaped mirror is all it takes to upgrade your home decor. Okay, maybe a few other things too, but this is a good start.
13. A colorful Keurig to brighten up your kitchen and keep you easily caffeinated throughout the day. Small and yet, so necessary.
14. A cookie jar that you can just fill with store-bought cookies — no one needs to know. This stoneware piece from Hearth & Hand adds a touch of decoration to a part of the house you never knew needed it.
15. A marble-top side table with an intricate gold leg design so you can feel extra fancy when drinking your morning coffee next to this statement piece.
16. A marble and wood lazy susan tray you can use to display cakes or as an easy-access charcuterie tray. BRB, adding this to my cart.
17. A set of mini lantern string lights that you can hang on your patio or in your backyard and instantly upgrade the atmosphere of your outdoor space. Better than classic string lights but not as expensive as installing individual lanterns.
18. A tripod lamp because there is nothing more elevated than having a standing lamp — especially a gold one. With just three brass legs and a simple white shade on top, there's an effortless style that comes with this piece.
19. A bamboo wall shelf for your bathroom that will upgrade your storage space to a more rustic feel. This is perfect if you're tired of plain old white accents in your bathroom. Try bamboo!
20. A wood-burning fire pit that, honestly, should cost a ton more than it actually does. Everyone you know will be asking you where you found a fire pit for anything less than $150.
21. A wood and wire tray you can use for decorative purposes or as a serving tray when needed. Multiple uses and a super cute design? Yes, please.
22. An accent coffee table with cupboards so you can upgrade the look of your living room furniture but still keep the space needed for extra books and decorations.
23. A porcelain serving bowl that can be used for decorative purposes as well since, you know, we aren't throwing big dinner parties currently. This piece will give your home a modern feel in decor.
24. An acacia spoon rest to keep your counter clean while cooking and still add a touch of decor when not being used. Even just adding this simple piece instead of resting your utensils on a paper towel will make your home feel so much more elevated.
25. A set of linen cafe curtains because what screams style guru more than only having half curtains? Nothing, the answer is nothing.
26. A bronze bar car that will immediately heighten the ambience of your home without costing you a fortune. Garnish with a few martini glasses and a cocktail shaker and you'll basically be living the Gossip Girl fantasy.
27. A set of cube shelves to add style and storage to your wall. Might as well invest in a set of cute storage decor when it's less than $50.
28. A table lamp that shouldn't feel as elegant as it does but will have you smiling every time you turn it on. Customize the base color to your desired theme and bask in the glow of having high-end furniture at an affordable price.
29. An outside torchlight for the person who likes to pretend they're a fire master but really shouldn't be trusted with an open flame. Light this baby and easily adjust the flame level without fear of third-degree burns.
30. A framed mountain canvas you literally only have to pay $70 for. Congrats, you've mastered the art of tricking people into thinking you're an art connoisseur when you're really just a smart online shopper.
31. And an elegant wall cabinet that looks like it should be hanging in Windsor Castle instead of your bathroom. Channel your inner Queen Elizabeth every morning with this piece.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.