1. When your teacher uses your body to model the choreography.
2. When you’re trying to go across the floor en pointe.
3. When your jam starts playing during jazz stretches.
4. When you hit a perfect grande jeté while exiting the stage.
5. When there are five minutes left of Zumba and your body feels like jello.
6. When the announcer at a competition pronounces your name incorrectly during the awards ceremony.
7. When your parents and friends are in the audience during your solo performance.
8. When your teacher stretches each person during class.
9. When your teacher compliments how well you lifted your partner.
10. When your recital costumes finally come in.
11. When you and your friend get a special part during a dance.
12. When you fall out of your turn sequence.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!