1. 5pm - Your work colleagues become strangers
3. 5:12pm - You finally manage to leave the office and feel as happy as this guy
4. 5:27pm - You meet up with a friend
5. 5:30pm - You head to a bar that neither of you would normally go to
7. 5:50pm - You finally make it to the front of the bar queue
8. 5:51pm - You roll your eyes at the bartenders incompetence
9. 5:57pm - You check out the talent in the bar
10. 6:12pm - You rejoice when the rest of your friends arrive
But there is always that one angry friend who had a bad day and can’t communicate until they have a drink
12. 7:00pm - You start dancing. You think you look like this…
When really you look more like this…
13. 8:15pm - You check out the hotties in the bar
14. 8:19pm - You approach and attempt to flirt
15. 8:30pm - You realise you are way too drunk to be sexy and you need to lower your standards
16. 8:48pm - You spot someone who looks drunk and easy
17. 8:53pm - You make your move
18. 8:54pm - It didn’t take long
19. 9:15pm - You spend some time being all like…
20. 9:45pm - Their friends tell them they are too drunk and take them home. Leaving you like…
21. 9:47pm - You drink more
22. 10:10pm - You bump into a work colleague and say embarrassing things that you will regret on Monday
23. 10:40pm - You freak your colleague out by talking too closely to their face, shouting too loudly in their ear and showering them with alcohol spit. They leave.
24. 10:45pm - More dancing
25. 11:08pm - You take a long hard look at yourself in the bathroom mirror and decide that being drunk in work attire looks weird. You grab a friend and you leave.
26. 11:10pm - You and your friend discuss how you blame your drunkness on the fact that you both skipped dinner and head to McDonalds.
27. 11:30pm - You finish your meal and decide that you need to order more fries for the journey home
28. 11:48pm - You and your friend have a deep and meaningful drunk conversation in the back of a taxi. Someone might cry.
29. 12:15am - You are pleased with yourself for making it home at a reasonable hour.
30. 12:26am - You get into bed and stalk the person you met tonight on Facebook. You think to yourself that you had a lucky escape.
31. 12:40am - You pass out
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.