1. The “Anti-Establishment Post-Grad Slacks”
O Brother. “Our Post-Grad Slacks have soul.” Look at his expression; looks like he’s ready to punch a hole in the wall the second the shoot’s over.
2. That’s Nick Nolte in the middle
Nolte, finished with a long hard day of dogie rustling, is about to hit the town with his pardners in search of a fine cold sasparilla.
3. DEATH PANTS! Is that a young George Takei, left?
“Ask not. They’re for you…and come in a ring-a-ding assortment of colors and fabrics. They’re definitely becoming a novel American great.” The cool black dude’s slacks have foodstuffs all over them.
4. A “Tom Jonesey shirt with balloon sleeves…”
What’s new Pussycat?
5. “Scorer” Slacks
Slack Power’s wingman.
Previously: The ultimate collection of 1970s Pornstashe cigarette ads.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.