1. The “Anti-Establishment Post-Grad Slacks”
O Brother. “Our Post-Grad Slacks have soul.” Look at his expression; looks like he’s ready to punch a hole in the wall the second the shoot’s over.
2. That’s Nick Nolte in the middle
Nolte, finished with a long hard day of dogie rustling, is about to hit the town with his pardners in search of a fine cold sasparilla.
3. DEATH PANTS! Is that a young George Takei, left?
“Ask not. They’re for you…and come in a ring-a-ding assortment of colors and fabrics. They’re definitely becoming a novel American great.” The cool black dude’s slacks have foodstuffs all over them.
4. A “Tom Jonesey shirt with balloon sleeves…”
What’s new Pussycat?
5. “Scorer” Slacks
Slack Power’s wingman.
Previously: The ultimate collection of 1970s Pornstashe cigarette ads.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂