1. The “Anti-Establishment Post-Grad Slacks”
O Brother. “Our Post-Grad Slacks have soul.” Look at his expression; looks like he’s ready to punch a hole in the wall the second the shoot’s over.
2. That’s Nick Nolte in the middle
Nolte, finished with a long hard day of dogie rustling, is about to hit the town with his pardners in search of a fine cold sasparilla.
3. DEATH PANTS! Is that a young George Takei, left?
“Ask not. They’re for you…and come in a ring-a-ding assortment of colors and fabrics. They’re definitely becoming a novel American great.” The cool black dude’s slacks have foodstuffs all over them.
4. A “Tom Jonesey shirt with balloon sleeves…”
What’s new Pussycat?
5. “Scorer” Slacks
Slack Power’s wingman.
Previously: The ultimate collection of 1970s Pornstashe cigarette ads.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏