1. The “Anti-Establishment Post-Grad Slacks”
O Brother. “Our Post-Grad Slacks have soul.” Look at his expression; looks like he’s ready to punch a hole in the wall the second the shoot’s over.
2. That’s Nick Nolte in the middle
Nolte, finished with a long hard day of dogie rustling, is about to hit the town with his pardners in search of a fine cold sasparilla.
3. DEATH PANTS! Is that a young George Takei, left?
“Ask not. They’re for you…and come in a ring-a-ding assortment of colors and fabrics. They’re definitely becoming a novel American great.” The cool black dude’s slacks have foodstuffs all over them.
4. A “Tom Jonesey shirt with balloon sleeves…”
What’s new Pussycat?
5. “Scorer” Slacks
Slack Power’s wingman.
Previously: The ultimate collection of 1970s Pornstashe cigarette ads.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.