1. First of three telegrams sent to the Secretary of the Post Office by Ismay Imrie & Co., owners of the White Star Line, soon after the disaster.
2. Second of three telegrams sent, saying all passengers had been transfered to the SS Virginian. This error was reported in the American press as well as the Daily Mirror the day after the disaster.
3. Third telegram sent after Imsay Imrie & Co. got the real news says “about 675 souls” were saved. The actual number was 710.
4. Titantic owner Bruce Ismay, shown here portrayed by Jonathan Hyde in Titanic, is considered one of the biggest cowards in history for sneaking aboard a lifeboat.
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️