1. It’s the account executive’s job to fucking pay attention.
2. Don’t worry: after about the 50th time it happens, you get used to it.
3. The un-brief.
4. Sorry, you never get used to this gut punch. Alcohol helps though.
5. The trick: Drink slower than him, and learn things you would otherwise never find out.
6. The unending “push” — I once had one go for three months non-stop, seven days a week, and we didn’t get the business.
7. “Great presentation guys” becomes the hollowest phrase in the English language.
8. The evil that account executives do is limitless.
9. And even though the “concept” now sucks balls, it’s still your concept and you have to see the turd to completion.
SEE ALL 35 STRIPS HERE:
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘