1. HOLY SHIT.
“because Shit is not worth collecting”
If my daily movements looked like this, I would lacquer-coat the best ones, and turn my bathroom into a Shit Museum.
Definitely add these ads to this collection of the weirdest contstipation ads ever.
Bisolax is a laxative brand common in Thailand.
Thailand is a very strange place.
Ad agency: Kingkong Bangkok — Bangkok, Thailand.
4. “Shit” was not my first thought upon seeing this ad.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer dodged multiple questions at today's White House briefing on Donald Trump's false claim that millions of illegal immigrants voted in the election.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.