1. Revenge of the Son of Ketchup Bottle
Gioni’s has chosen a…stimulating idea to convey that their line of condiments now comes in upside-down bottles.
The ads will be running in Red Bottoms magazine, among other titles.
Barbecue Sauce and Ranch Dressing ads below.
Ad agency: Alch1m1a Advertising, Milan, Italy.
3. And squeese GENTLY, boy.
Why is ranch dressing a woman?
I guess they had to get a female in the campaign.
4. JESUS that’s ho…creepy. Creepy.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.