1. Revenge of the Son of Ketchup Bottle
Gioni’s has chosen a…stimulating idea to convey that their line of condiments now comes in upside-down bottles.
The ads will be running in Red Bottoms magazine, among other titles.
Barbecue Sauce and Ranch Dressing ads below.
Ad agency: Alch1m1a Advertising, Milan, Italy.
3. And squeese GENTLY, boy.
Why is ranch dressing a woman?
I guess they had to get a female in the campaign.
4. JESUS that’s ho…creepy. Creepy.
- Immigrants and advocates are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞