1. Revenge of the Son of Ketchup Bottle
Gioni’s has chosen a…stimulating idea to convey that their line of condiments now comes in upside-down bottles.
The ads will be running in Red Bottoms magazine, among other titles.
Barbecue Sauce and Ranch Dressing ads below.
Ad agency: Alch1m1a Advertising, Milan, Italy.
3. And squeese GENTLY, boy.
Why is ranch dressing a woman?
I guess they had to get a female in the campaign.
4. JESUS that’s ho…creepy. Creepy.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.