Farah is Lebanese designer of luxury bags, belts, and accessories.
The above ad is “celebrating” a collaboration between Farah and photographer Joe Kesrouani at Farah’s Saifi Village Boutique later this month.
Here’s some background information on Farah:
Living and working in Beirut where his creativity runs to owning an organic farm and two restaurants, Johnny’s JF stores first appeared in Beirut in the 70’s. Today he owns JF stores in Beirut, New York and Dubai in addition to his concept store in Lebanon’s capital. From 1990 – 1994 he launched and developed Donna Karan and Donna Karan men lines of handbags and belts. The label is sold worldwide with retailers across Europe, the Middle East and USA, Asia and online.
Another less disgusting image announcing the event is below.
Thanks to Beirut Drive-by for the tip.
4. Fashion followers will be reminded of this horrific New York City ad for bespoke men’s suits seller Duncan Quinn.
- The Pentagon is investigating Trump's former national security adviser over payments he received from Russia-linked groups.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥