1. Queer Lisboa — Pride Heart.
Every September, Lisbon hosts Queer Lisboa, “the sole Portuguese Film Festival dedicated exclusively to screening gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and transsexual themed films.”
And every year, for several years now, Queer Lisboa comes out with an epic promo video ad.
Now this year, William Wallace gradually gets more flamboyant (as do his charges) as he gets into his pride speech.
The Festival kicked off last night, and runs through Saturday, September 28th.
Ad agency: Fuel, Lisbon, Portugal
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.