1. Queer Lisboa — Pride Heart.
Every September, Lisbon hosts Queer Lisboa, “the sole Portuguese Film Festival dedicated exclusively to screening gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and transsexual themed films.”
And every year, for several years now, Queer Lisboa comes out with an epic promo video ad.
Now this year, William Wallace gradually gets more flamboyant (as do his charges) as he gets into his pride speech.
The Festival kicked off last night, and runs through Saturday, September 28th.
Ad agency: Fuel, Lisbon, Portugal
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- Former employees of Palantir, one of Silicon Valley's most valuable startups, are struggling to cash out of stock options 📉
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀