1. 1. Used BMWs, Greece
0–69 in 6.9 seconds. She looks about 15. Ad agency: BBDO Greece.
2. 2. Bacardi, Israel
Online promotion that was quickly pulled. Not quick enough. Women worldwide lambasted Bacardi over this inconceivably idiotic idea. Ad agency: McCann Digital, Tel Aviv.
3. 3. Coopers Light Lager, Singapore
Get it? Because of the lower alcohol content, you horny guys will only be wearing partial beer goggles—saving you from banging fat chicks. The ad won a bronze lion at Cannes, which prompted Coopers to issue a statement saying they never “officially” commissioned the ad. Ad agency: JWT Singapore.
4. 4. Duncan Quinn, USA
Duncan sells handmade ready-to-wear and bespoke men’s suits: “Savile Row meets Rock ‘n Roll.” Fashion is Death, they say.
5. 5. Burger King, Singapore
The King of the Blow Job Ads. Amazing.
Bonus: Here’s the most misogynistic TV commercial from the last five years, via the Czech Republic.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎