1. Kapiti Designer Ice Cream
Ads via New Zealand by Colenso BBDO. The art direction is gorgeous, yes? I wanna lick that cherry-vanilla fuck-me pump all up and down…but, eh, maybe that’s just my unhealthy shoe fetish kicking into overdrive.
Two more delicious ads below.
This is a commercial for the most popular brand of ice cream in South Korea. The brand is not named because everybody there already knows (from the package) who it is.
Her singing and dancing are equally disturbing.
10. Nestle Joya
The sexiest ice cream commercial ever, via Israel.
BUT HEY, Publicis (the ad agency), you stole that creamy pump idea from the NZ campaign above.
13. Ben & Jerry’s
Headline: “I am floating on cream and fudge pieces. The giraffe seems unconcerned. He smiles, and continues to read the newspaper. On I stride, on toffee cookies and brown sugar, wallowing. The red queen offers vanilla and almonds, the universe opens, and swallows me whole.”
15. Skol Beer Ice Cream
It’s ice cream.
(*Homer drool sound*)
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏