1. Kapiti Designer Ice Cream
Ads via New Zealand by Colenso BBDO. The art direction is gorgeous, yes? I wanna lick that cherry-vanilla fuck-me pump all up and down…but, eh, maybe that’s just my unhealthy shoe fetish kicking into overdrive.
Two more delicious ads below.
This is a commercial for the most popular brand of ice cream in South Korea. The brand is not named because everybody there already knows (from the package) who it is.
Her singing and dancing are equally disturbing.
10. Nestle Joya
The sexiest ice cream commercial ever, via Israel.
BUT HEY, Publicis (the ad agency), you stole that creamy pump idea from the NZ campaign above.
13. Ben & Jerry’s
Headline: “I am floating on cream and fudge pieces. The giraffe seems unconcerned. He smiles, and continues to read the newspaper. On I stride, on toffee cookies and brown sugar, wallowing. The red queen offers vanilla and almonds, the universe opens, and swallows me whole.”
15. Skol Beer Ice Cream
It’s ice cream.
(*Homer drool sound*)
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩