1. Kapiti Designer Ice Cream
Ads via New Zealand by Colenso BBDO. The art direction is gorgeous, yes? I wanna lick that cherry-vanilla fuck-me pump all up and down…but, eh, maybe that’s just my unhealthy shoe fetish kicking into overdrive.
Two more delicious ads below.
This is a commercial for the most popular brand of ice cream in South Korea. The brand is not named because everybody there already knows (from the package) who it is.
Her singing and dancing are equally disturbing.
10. Nestle Joya
The sexiest ice cream commercial ever, via Israel.
BUT HEY, Publicis (the ad agency), you stole that creamy pump idea from the NZ campaign above.
13. Ben & Jerry’s
Headline: “I am floating on cream and fudge pieces. The giraffe seems unconcerned. He smiles, and continues to read the newspaper. On I stride, on toffee cookies and brown sugar, wallowing. The red queen offers vanilla and almonds, the universe opens, and swallows me whole.”
15. Skol Beer Ice Cream
It’s ice cream.
(*Homer drool sound*)
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻