1. Very nice (and very cheap) ambient ad for Polo mints. It won a Gold Lion for JWT London at Cannes in 2010.
2. Promoting literature in Istanbul.
4. Via the UK by JWT London.
5. Another Kit Kat bench — who had the idea first? I don’t give a shit, they’re both good.
6. Via Sweden. Copy on the benches: “Football anywhere. Text “football” to 72404 and watch your favourite team live on your mobile phone.”
7. This is a fake comp for Victoria’s Secret by an NYC ad student, but it’s pretty funny.
8. Impressive installation by the city of Denver urging residents to conserve water.
9. Via France for Soöruz skatewear. Not an actual ambient bench ad, but it would make a great one.
10. And, just to complete the post:
Here’s the worst ever bench ad.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝