From the press note:
Fifth Third Bank, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, is giving out temporary tattoos as part of its “Live Curiously” branding campaign. The tattoos display witty (they misspelled “stupid”) sayings, such as “My Banker is My Anchor,” “Long Live Liquidity,” “Death Before Divestiture,” and encourage customers to “Live Curiously” and create banking relationships that “go beyond skin deep.” The Live Curiously campaign is designed to promote the Fifth Third Bank’s Preferred Program, which provides dedicated bankers that do more than just scratch the surface.
Had your fill of meaningless customer service cliches?
I have some alternatives:
• My banker is my anger
• Death before my money runs out
• S.S. Caymans Fund
Ad agency: Leo Burnett, Chicago
- Four people were killed in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- Documents about ties between fired Trump adviser Michael Flynn and Russia need to be turned over to House investigators, say oversight chairmen.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲