Let’s go to the ad agency press note!
“In order to dramatize the bad eating habits in children, we designed child-shaped trash cans and placed them in shopping malls and food courts across 10 cities. (They) were also placed in parks, schools, and high-traffic streets. A child-shaped garbage truck also drove across 55 cities in Puerto Rico.”
How I read this ambient stunt:
“Subway is garbage. Feed Them Better.”
Ad agency: DDB Latina.
3. STUFF FOOTLONG IN HERE.
4. I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT THIS IS A REAL THING.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.