1. Via skymall. Show your “lover” how “solid” your “bond” is.
2. So, it’s either warmish or stolen bread.
3. Mystery Meat.
4. The Lesson: Don’t break out the quote marks anywhere near the word “meat”
5. Who knows what in the Hell that switch actually does.
6. In other words, “LOL FUCK YOU”
7. See, if you hadn’t used the unnecessary quotation marks, it would still be in the staff room.
8. The one thing you can be sure of IS that this IS not their brewery.
10. All I can do is scream obscenities while trying to read this mess.
11. Buy The Book…
Buy the Book of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks — which features the best of the best — right here.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.