1. Via skymall. Show your “lover” how “solid” your “bond” is.
2. So, it’s either warmish or stolen bread.
3. Mystery Meat.
4. The Lesson: Don’t break out the quote marks anywhere near the word “meat”
5. Who knows what in the Hell that switch actually does.
6. In other words, “LOL FUCK YOU”
7. See, if you hadn’t used the unnecessary quotation marks, it would still be in the staff room.
8. The one thing you can be sure of IS that this IS not their brewery.
10. All I can do is scream obscenities while trying to read this mess.
11. Buy The Book…
Buy the Book of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks — which features the best of the best — right here.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.