1. Via skymall. Show your “lover” how “solid” your “bond” is.
2. So, it’s either warmish or stolen bread.
3. Mystery Meat.
4. The Lesson: Don’t break out the quote marks anywhere near the word “meat”
5. Who knows what in the Hell that switch actually does.
6. In other words, “LOL FUCK YOU”
7. See, if you hadn’t used the unnecessary quotation marks, it would still be in the staff room.
8. The one thing you can be sure of IS that this IS not their brewery.
10. All I can do is scream obscenities while trying to read this mess.
11. Buy The Book…
Buy the Book of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks — which features the best of the best — right here.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.