The iconic photo from the 1966 movie One Million Years B.C. that made Welch famous, and was taped to a million boy’s room walls (including this boy).
She was described as “wearing mankind’s first bikini” and the fur bikini was described as a “definitive look of the 1960s” (Wikipedia).
9. Welch in Fantastic Voyage (1964).
15. Has any woman ever looked better in a bikini?
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸