The iconic photo from the 1966 movie One Million Years B.C. that made Welch famous, and was taped to a million boy’s room walls (including this boy).
She was described as “wearing mankind’s first bikini” and the fur bikini was described as a “definitive look of the 1960s” (Wikipedia).
9. Welch in Fantastic Voyage (1964).
15. Has any woman ever looked better in a bikini?
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀