1. Beach ball gag. Nice.
“Summer’s Different Here”
Great new campaign for the Warhol Museum’s summer exhibits.
Love the concept, executions, type, art direction, everything.
The show runs now through September.
If you’re near Pittsburgh, it’s gotta be worth checking out, though be forewarned: the artwork is even more uncomfortable the ads.
Ad agency: MARC USA, Pittsburgh.
See two more of the uncomfortable ads, and read more about the exhibit at Adweek.
3. Let’s see Joey Chestnut eat 70 of these hot dogs.
4. Uncle Fester’s granddaughter?
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏