1. Beach ball gag. Nice.
“Summer’s Different Here”
Great new campaign for the Warhol Museum’s summer exhibits.
Love the concept, executions, type, art direction, everything.
The show runs now through September.
If you’re near Pittsburgh, it’s gotta be worth checking out, though be forewarned: the artwork is even more uncomfortable the ads.
Ad agency: MARC USA, Pittsburgh.
See two more of the uncomfortable ads, and read more about the exhibit at Adweek.
3. Let’s see Joey Chestnut eat 70 of these hot dogs.
4. Uncle Fester’s granddaughter?
- #Brexit fallout: Opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn says he will not step down after more than 10 cabinet members resigned on Sunday.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.