1. Beach ball gag. Nice.
“Summer’s Different Here”
Great new campaign for the Warhol Museum’s summer exhibits.
Love the concept, executions, type, art direction, everything.
The show runs now through September.
If you’re near Pittsburgh, it’s gotta be worth checking out, though be forewarned: the artwork is even more uncomfortable the ads.
Ad agency: MARC USA, Pittsburgh.
See two more of the uncomfortable ads, and read more about the exhibit at Adweek.
3. Let’s see Joey Chestnut eat 70 of these hot dogs.
4. Uncle Fester’s granddaughter?
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago today, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.