1. The latest entry in the “_______ Wars” genre.
Channel 13 is the local PBS station here in New York City.
Media outlets — newspapers, magazines, TV stations, websites — are notoriously inept at advertising themselves.
(The MSNBC — “Lean Forward” campaign is one recent example. Here’s another one: this strange ransom note ad via America’s Magazine Publishers.)
This is one of the best media ad campaigns I’ve ever seen. Perfection.
If you know the responsible ad agency, please comment.
UPDATE: It’s London’s CHI and Partners, who recently opened a Manhattan office.
3. “CLEAN UP ON EVERY AISLE”
4. This sheet is paired with every fake show poster.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.