1. The latest entry in the “_______ Wars” genre.
Channel 13 is the local PBS station here in New York City.
Media outlets — newspapers, magazines, TV stations, websites — are notoriously inept at advertising themselves.
(The MSNBC — “Lean Forward” campaign is one recent example. Here’s another one: this strange ransom note ad via America’s Magazine Publishers.)
This is one of the best media ad campaigns I’ve ever seen. Perfection.
If you know the responsible ad agency, please comment.
UPDATE: It’s London’s CHI and Partners, who recently opened a Manhattan office.
3. “CLEAN UP ON EVERY AISLE”
4. This sheet is paired with every fake show poster.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀