1. The latest entry in the “_______ Wars” genre.
Channel 13 is the local PBS station here in New York City.
Media outlets — newspapers, magazines, TV stations, websites — are notoriously inept at advertising themselves.
(The MSNBC — “Lean Forward” campaign is one recent example. Here’s another one: this strange ransom note ad via America’s Magazine Publishers.)
This is one of the best media ad campaigns I’ve ever seen. Perfection.
If you know the responsible ad agency, please comment.
UPDATE: It’s London’s CHI and Partners, who recently opened a Manhattan office.
3. “CLEAN UP ON EVERY AISLE”
4. This sheet is paired with every fake show poster.
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.