1. First, Laura Ellen Tweeted This
2. Then, Kit Kat Replied, Quite Impressively
3. But Then, Oreo Moved In For The Win
4. And, Everybody Wins
Oreo doesn’t take the bait and also doesn’t get into a hissy fight.
Instead, they very creatively compliment the competition.
Previously: Oreo Wins The Super Bowl Blackout.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈