Powerful, brutally honest new campaign via Vietnam by Ogilvy & Mather.
Too often with these types of pro bono PSA efforts, the ad agency’s aim is to win, not donations or awareness, but awards. So the ads end up being wildly creative but probably ineffective.
Which is why these ads deserve attention: straight to the point headlines, backed up by researched copy. WARNING: the copy is even more brutal.
4. Two past female foeticide ads via India.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀