Look at the dumb Pole do parkour!
Look at the dumb Pole trying to spot trains at a bus stop!
Is there anything better than Polish jokes?
Q: How many Poles does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: 1,001. One to hold the bulb, and 1,000 to spin the house!
—Poles: Bad at changing light bulbs. Good at vodka!
Q: What do you do if a Pole throws a hand grenade at you?
A: Take the pin out and throw it back!
—Poles: Bad at throwing hand grenades. Good at making vodka!
Heard about the Polish hockey team? They all drowned during spring training!
What bothers me more is that this off-the-shelf “We’re only good at one thing” concept has been executed approximating a ka-billion times since the 60s.
At least the TV ads make the distinction that the fictional inept Pole works for Vitek. The print ads (below) don’t include that important detail.
Vitak is a Polish Vodka sold Down Under.
Ad agency: JayGrey, Sydney.
4. WHO’S UGLIER?
5. FAT SPY IS ALSO STUPID.
6. WHAT’S EATIN’ YA, DOC?
7. SEE, BONSAI TREES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE small.
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦