Look at the dumb Pole do parkour!
Look at the dumb Pole trying to spot trains at a bus stop!
Is there anything better than Polish jokes?
Q: How many Poles does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: 1,001. One to hold the bulb, and 1,000 to spin the house!
—Poles: Bad at changing light bulbs. Good at vodka!
Q: What do you do if a Pole throws a hand grenade at you?
A: Take the pin out and throw it back!
—Poles: Bad at throwing hand grenades. Good at making vodka!
Heard about the Polish hockey team? They all drowned during spring training!
What bothers me more is that this off-the-shelf “We’re only good at one thing” concept has been executed approximating a ka-billion times since the 60s.
At least the TV ads make the distinction that the fictional inept Pole works for Vitek. The print ads (below) don’t include that important detail.
Vitak is a Polish Vodka sold Down Under.
Ad agency: JayGrey, Sydney.
4. WHO’S UGLIER?
5. FAT SPY IS ALSO STUPID.
6. WHAT’S EATIN’ YA, DOC?
7. SEE, BONSAI TREES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE small.
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲