Look at the dumb Pole do parkour!
Look at the dumb Pole trying to spot trains at a bus stop!
Is there anything better than Polish jokes?
Q: How many Poles does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: 1,001. One to hold the bulb, and 1,000 to spin the house!
—Poles: Bad at changing light bulbs. Good at vodka!
Q: What do you do if a Pole throws a hand grenade at you?
A: Take the pin out and throw it back!
—Poles: Bad at throwing hand grenades. Good at making vodka!
Heard about the Polish hockey team? They all drowned during spring training!
What bothers me more is that this off-the-shelf “We’re only good at one thing” concept has been executed approximating a ka-billion times since the 60s.
At least the TV ads make the distinction that the fictional inept Pole works for Vitek. The print ads (below) don’t include that important detail.
Vitak is a Polish Vodka sold Down Under.
Ad agency: JayGrey, Sydney.
4. WHO’S UGLIER?
5. FAT SPY IS ALSO STUPID.
6. WHAT’S EATIN’ YA, DOC?
7. SEE, BONSAI TREES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE small.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.