NOT EVEN ONCE.
Above was the most derided ad from a much derided and parodied NOT EVEN ONCE campaign by the Montana Meth Project.
The organization pulled this execution once the message finally got through their thick skulls that the ad read like a coupon.
The deadly trap of ad copywriting semantics. Not Even Once.
Enjoy this trip through Iceland, kiddies.
But first, to get you in the mood, check out these hilarious NOT EVEN ONCE catnip parody ads.
8 United States TV commercials
Each one is more ham-handed and overacted than the next.
Pick your fave.
13. If those three cute kiddies were on METH, I’ll shoot horse into my eyeballs.
14. Dun Dun DUN — the Ghost of Tina Future.
15. DON’T BE THAT GUY!
16. Really? Grabbing his leg?
17. O-K, kudos for creepy guy casting.
18. Ooh, taking us: INSIDE A METH DEN.
19. Jesus, he just wants his X-Mas presents.
20. Over-Dramatic Winner Winner, Crystal Dinner.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸