NOT EVEN ONCE.
Above was the most derided ad from a much derided and parodied NOT EVEN ONCE campaign by the Montana Meth Project.
The organization pulled this execution once the message finally got through their thick skulls that the ad read like a coupon.
The deadly trap of ad copywriting semantics. Not Even Once.
Enjoy this trip through Iceland, kiddies.
But first, to get you in the mood, check out these hilarious NOT EVEN ONCE catnip parody ads.
8 United States TV commercials
Each one is more ham-handed and overacted than the next.
Pick your fave.
13. If those three cute kiddies were on METH, I’ll shoot horse into my eyeballs.
14. Dun Dun DUN — the Ghost of Tina Future.
15. DON’T BE THAT GUY!
16. Really? Grabbing his leg?
17. O-K, kudos for creepy guy casting.
18. Ooh, taking us: INSIDE A METH DEN.
19. Jesus, he just wants his X-Mas presents.
20. Over-Dramatic Winner Winner, Crystal Dinner.
- NBC News anchor Lester Holt has the honor (and the burden) of moderating the first 2016 US presidential debate, which will broadcast live tonight.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.