NOT EVEN ONCE.
Above was the most derided ad from a much derided and parodied NOT EVEN ONCE campaign by the Montana Meth Project.
The organization pulled this execution once the message finally got through their thick skulls that the ad read like a coupon.
The deadly trap of ad copywriting semantics. Not Even Once.
Enjoy this trip through Iceland, kiddies.
But first, to get you in the mood, check out these hilarious NOT EVEN ONCE catnip parody ads.
8 United States TV commercials
Each one is more ham-handed and overacted than the next.
Pick your fave.
13. If those three cute kiddies were on METH, I’ll shoot horse into my eyeballs.
14. Dun Dun DUN — the Ghost of Tina Future.
15. DON’T BE THAT GUY!
16. Really? Grabbing his leg?
17. O-K, kudos for creepy guy casting.
18. Ooh, taking us: INSIDE A METH DEN.
19. Jesus, he just wants his X-Mas presents.
20. Over-Dramatic Winner Winner, Crystal Dinner.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨