1. “…cigar smokers start young and stay young…very important for girls with long range plans.”
2. MAN-SIZE FEELING OF POWER
3. “There there, honey, just watch me smoke my cigar.”
The headline is a quote from Edward Bulwer-Lytton, the Brit politician and writer who coined the phrase “The Great Unwashed” and other popular modern catch-phrases.
And, here’s last week’s sexist Mad Men ad.
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas, a high-crime state.
- Donald Trump mused on America's energy future in a North Dakota speech. Some of his vision just doesn't make sense.
- Lights have turned Australia's most iconic buildings into seriously psychedelic works of art for the annual Vivid Sydney festival.