1. “…cigar smokers start young and stay young…very important for girls with long range plans.”
2. MAN-SIZE FEELING OF POWER
3. “There there, honey, just watch me smoke my cigar.”
The headline is a quote from Edward Bulwer-Lytton, the Brit politician and writer who coined the phrase “The Great Unwashed” and other popular modern catch-phrases.
And, here’s last week’s sexist Mad Men ad.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.