1. “…cigar smokers start young and stay young…very important for girls with long range plans.”
2. MAN-SIZE FEELING OF POWER
3. “There there, honey, just watch me smoke my cigar.”
The headline is a quote from Edward Bulwer-Lytton, the Brit politician and writer who coined the phrase “The Great Unwashed” and other popular modern catch-phrases.
And, here’s last week’s sexist Mad Men ad.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉