1. Ad for Okamoto “almost nothing” condoms via America. Note the nearly invisible saddle, which is impying that it’s almost like bareback sex. O-K.
2. Via Argentina, ad for Tulipan condoms with “retardant control.” So, two-pump chumps, you don’t have to think about other things during sex, like the square root of 7, plumber ass crack, cockroaches, etc.
3. Two ads for Vive textured condoms, via Guatemala. “Maximum pleasure” for her. So, shopping for shoes and bags is what gives her maximum pleasure. OK, we’ll just skip the sex, and she can give me a handjob.
4. Vive textured condoms, via Guatemala.
5. Ad for Duo condoms, via Ecuador. “Hot action” — “burning sensation” and “sex” are two thoughts I do not want to have at the same time.
7. Two new safe sex commercials via MTV Brazil, tagged #UseItDick. The Mer-Man vid below is just fucking bizarre.
8. MTV Brazil.
10. Durex XL ad via Greece. For the man with the six-foot penis.
16 Extra Large Condom Ads from around the world.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.