1. Ad for Okamoto "almost nothing" condoms via America. Note the nearly invisible saddle, which is impying that it's almost like bareback sex. O-K.
2. Via Argentina, ad for Tulipan condoms with "retardant control." So, two-pump chumps, you don't have to think about other things during sex, like the square root of 7, plumber ass crack, cockroaches, etc.
3. Two ads for Vive textured condoms, via Guatemala. "Maximum pleasure" for her. So, shopping for shoes and bags is what gives her maximum pleasure. OK, we'll just skip the sex, and she can give me a handjob.
4. Vive textured condoms, via Guatemala.
5. Ad for Duo condoms, via Ecuador. "Hot action" — "burning sensation" and "sex" are two thoughts I do not want to have at the same time.
6. Rather raunchy outdoor poster via New Zealand for Marquis "spiral" condoms.
7. Two new safe sex commercials via MTV Brazil, tagged #UseItDick. The Mer-Man vid below is just fucking bizarre.
8. MTV Brazil.
9. PENAL SPERM! Award-winning ad for Prime "maximum security" condoms via Argentina. Unfortunately, it's not an original idea, see the copy below this ad.
10. Durex XL ad via Greece. For the man with the six-foot penis.
16 Extra Large Condom Ads from around the world.