1. Ad for Okamoto “almost nothing” condoms via America. Note the nearly invisible saddle, which is impying that it’s almost like bareback sex. O-K.
2. Via Argentina, ad for Tulipan condoms with “retardant control.” So, two-pump chumps, you don’t have to think about other things during sex, like the square root of 7, plumber ass crack, cockroaches, etc.
3. Two ads for Vive textured condoms, via Guatemala. “Maximum pleasure” for her. So, shopping for shoes and bags is what gives her maximum pleasure. OK, we’ll just skip the sex, and she can give me a handjob.
4. Vive textured condoms, via Guatemala.
5. Ad for Duo condoms, via Ecuador. “Hot action” — “burning sensation” and “sex” are two thoughts I do not want to have at the same time.
7. Two new safe sex commercials via MTV Brazil, tagged #UseItDick. The Mer-Man vid below is just fucking bizarre.
8. MTV Brazil.
10. Durex XL ad via Greece. For the man with the six-foot penis.
16 Extra Large Condom Ads from around the world.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏