This distracting at Hell “public service” billboard is brought to you by the counselors of Findlay Personal Injury Lawyers (website — warning a video ad autoplays) of Ontario.
It begs several questions:
• Who the fuck are they kidding? They want every able-bodied man, woman, and teenager TXTNG & DRVNG, because TXTNG & DRVNG = more business for them.
• Has this billboard, in fact, caused any accidents?
• If so, did any personally-injured folks retain Findlay to sue the billboard media company?
• Or, did any personally-injured folks retain the services of another law firm to sue Findlay?
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈