It was just posted yesterday, and we can safely assume Tic Tac and Italian confectioner Ferrero had nothing to do with it.
Director “Crobin” owes much to David Lynch here, but I still like the final product.
And, who doesn’t love orange Tic Tacs?
More brands should go dark.
3. Try getting this scene out of your head.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻