It was just posted yesterday, and we can safely assume Tic Tac and Italian confectioner Ferrero had nothing to do with it.
Director “Crobin” owes much to David Lynch here, but I still like the final product.
And, who doesn’t love orange Tic Tacs?
More brands should go dark.
3. Try getting this scene out of your head.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."