This pamphlet, from the early 1960s, was produced by the International Order of the Golden Rule, “a not-for-profit membership organization of independent, family-owned funeral homes located throughout North America and overseas.’
Yes, it was given out to children at viewings and visitations and such.
2. “Yes, but what if I’m here at this funeral home because my Mommy and/or Daddy ARE DEAD?
3. That man looks perfectly nice.
4. Eleven exclamation points. That’s some nice art direction.
5. Or, run to the nearest funeral home, I guess.
7. Wait, what? I thought this was about people?
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.