1. That damn Foreigner song still haunts my memory banks today.
2. They spelled “Jepsen” wrong. But this is just a translated comp ad used for publicity purposes. And really, who gives a shit?
New campaign via Brazil for the 45-year-old title.
Not even remotely great ads, but I like the thinking behind it.
And seriously, where have all the Guitar Gods gone?
Ad agency: Leo Burnett Tailor Made, São Paulo.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳