1. That damn Foreigner song still haunts my memory banks today.
2. They spelled “Jepsen” wrong. But this is just a translated comp ad used for publicity purposes. And really, who gives a shit?
New campaign via Brazil for the 45-year-old title.
Not even remotely great ads, but I like the thinking behind it.
And seriously, where have all the Guitar Gods gone?
Ad agency: Leo Burnett Tailor Made, São Paulo.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.