1. That damn Foreigner song still haunts my memory banks today.
2. They spelled “Jepsen” wrong. But this is just a translated comp ad used for publicity purposes. And really, who gives a shit?
New campaign via Brazil for the 45-year-old title.
Not even remotely great ads, but I like the thinking behind it.
And seriously, where have all the Guitar Gods gone?
Ad agency: Leo Burnett Tailor Made, São Paulo.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.