1. That damn Foreigner song still haunts my memory banks today.
2. They spelled “Jepsen” wrong. But this is just a translated comp ad used for publicity purposes. And really, who gives a shit?
New campaign via Brazil for the 45-year-old title.
Not even remotely great ads, but I like the thinking behind it.
And seriously, where have all the Guitar Gods gone?
Ad agency: Leo Burnett Tailor Made, São Paulo.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.